Use the Export Commands feature to generate a server mode script which can be used to recreate the project in earlier versions of SEER-SEM.
How to use Export Commands
- In SEER-SEM, go to the Tools menu and select Export Commands.
- In the Export Commands dialog box, make the following selections:
- For the Work Element option, select Entire Project.
- For the Output To option, select File.
- For the Output With option, select KBase and Parameters.
- Next, click the Export button which will open the Save As dialog box.
- In the Save As dialog box, specify a file name and save it in a location where you can access the *.txt file later.
- You can send the *.txt file since it is compatible with any version of SEER-SEM. However, if you have an earlier version of SEER-SEM available, you can run the command file which will recreate the project. Afterwards, you can save the project and then send the files.
- To run the command file in SEER-SEM, go to the Tools menu and select Run Command File.
- In the Command File dialog box, navigate to the location of the *.txt file, select it, and then click Open.