There is model system overlap between SEER-H and SEER-IT:
- The two SEER models use different approaches to estimate
- SEER-H SEI is part of the overall system level cost model and is a wrap/tax type of model which requires subsystem level estimates
- COSYSMO estimates systems engineering organically with its own size drivers
- SEER-H and SEER-IT both allow for “pass through” types of effort or costs to be included
- Option to copy SEER-IT estimates into SEER-H
You need to be careful not to estimate the same thing twice when using multiple models.